Our web design packages provide you a website that fits your requirements perfectly both in the short term, and with the foundations already laid for features to be added/upgraded effortlessly in the future as needs dictate.
Our price structure (as with Spartan Press's fast growing printing service) is simple and modular as far as is sensible. For example, sometimes we are asked to upgrade an existing site which has become outdated and/or is difficult to maintain - and the price here would depend on the time taken of course. No website how ever clever could quote automatically for that!
A list of a selection of the sites designed by Highland Host is available to view.
Starter site specification (£380 +VAT):
- Registration of the domain name (web address) of your choice (e.g. www.LagganCricketClub.co.uk) or the transferring of an existing domain name to HighlandHost
- One years web hosting with highlandhost.net for one year
- Unlimited email addresses (e.g. Doris@LagganCricketClub.co.uk)
- Home page with links (or buttons) to three other pages (e.g. ‘contact’ page, ‘about our site’, ‘terms and conditions’) or whatever.
- Your own choice of colours, layout and style
- Up to six different photos/graphics and/or logo supplied by you
- Time for meetings with our webmaster to discuss the details of you own requirements
- 1 hour of training with our webmaster on how to up-date your own site
- Open source software to edit your site yourself (if required)
- Web statistics built in so that you can monitor site ‘hits’ in some detail, including graphs
To this may be added modules as follows:
- As many extra 'pages' as you like
- As many extra graphics as you like
- Sound samples
- Video clips
- PDF downloads for brochures etc
- The use of a ‘secure server’ for full e-commerce
- Shopping basket functionality
- Dynamically created pages using PHP scripting
- Database development (for the serious ‘growing’ business)
- Highlandhost to regularly maintain the site on your behalf
- Customer feedback forms
- Easily and regularly updated news headline area
- Site search facilities (Search Engine)